We currently have two open positions:
SCADA Field Technician
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong background in Electronics
- Required Military or Vocational School
- Understand both AC and DC Theory
- Ability to trace circuits, read schematics and wiring diagrams
- Understand relays and other electronic components
- Understand battery systems and standby power systems
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Strong background in Control System Design and Configuration
- Communications networks
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Sensors and transmitters
- Familiarity with personal computers using Windows operating systems
- Ability to work with, program, and manipulate Excel spreadsheets
A competitive benefits package is provided including Utah Retirement Systems pension, 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, generous vacation, sick, and personal leave programs and educational assistance.
Position requires physical ability to climb vertical ladders, lift and move heavy objects, and walk long distances in snow, mud, mountainous areas, and other adverse conditions. Must be comfortable working in confined spaces and on communication towers. Motorized vehicle operation required. Must be able to work alone and cooperatively with a team. Full job description is available here and should be reviewed prior to submittal of cover letter and resume.
Respond via email to SCADAtech@prwua.org or by US mail to Provo River Water Users Association, Attn: SCADA Systems Technician, 285 West 1100 North, Pleasant Grove, Utah, 84062. Please respond by Monday, May 2, 2022.
Successful candidate required to submit (to) the following, post-offer and pre-employment:
- Physical examination
- Drug test
- Moving Violation Report (MVR)